How to I enroll in AutoPay?
Never forget to make your monthly payment again! Autopay automatically transfers funds from your checking or savings account each month to make your monthly payment. Your payments are on time, every time. It’s fast and easy to enroll.
To enroll in AutoPay, simply log onto your account at myaccount.crbauto.com and navigate to the Payment Center tab to setup your recurring payment schedule.
How do I enroll in eStatements?
Viewing your monthly statement has never been easier. When you sign up for eStatements, you receive:
- 24/7 access to your eStatement
- Environmentally friendly statements that require no paper
- Easy to read electronic statements that are printable in PDF
- Immediate delivery of eStatements vs. snail mail
- Safe and secure electronic statements that cannot be lost in the mail
- Access to an archive of past monthly statements
To enroll in eStatements, simply log into your account at myaccount.crbauto.com and navigate to the My Info page to update your preference for eStatements.
How can I make a payment?
- Automatic Payments - If you enroll in this service, CRB Auto will debit your checking or savings account each month for the amount indicated on your ACH Form. Your CRB Auto account will be credited as of the date indicated on your ACH Form. To set up this service please call us at 1-855-272-2886 or enroll online in the customer portal.
- Pay Online - If you are registered on crbauto.com or the CRB Auto Mobile App, you can make one-time payments or setup automatic payment.
- Pay by Mail -To make a payment by mail please send a check or money order to:
PO BOX 25085
Santa Ana, CA 92799-5085
Please include your account number on the form of payment.
- Pay by Phone - By calling 1-855-272-2886, you can make a one-time payment by phone. A money transfer fee may be charged per transaction and the amount of the fee will be disclosed to you prior to making your transaction.
- Pay by Text -To make a payment by text, register your account online at: https://internet.speedpay.com/MechanicsBank/, A money transfer fee may be charged per transaction and the amount of the fee will be disclosed prior to making your transaction.
- Pay in Person - CRB Auto and Mechanics Bank do not accept in-person payments. Payments can be made at Western Union and MoneyGram locations. A money transfer fee may be charged per transaction and the amount of the fee will be disclosed prior to making your transaction.
- You can pay at any MoneyGram location using your account number and the Money Gram Receive Code 8288.
- You can pay at any Western Union location using your account number, Code City: CRBAUTOFINANCE, and Code State: CA.
Note: Some restrictions and additional fees may apply for the services listed above. For additional information, please speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Can I get a written payoff letter from the website?
This is not available on the website, however, you can request it by calling us at 1-855-272-2886. You can also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your Name, and Account Number.
Can I get a paid in full letter from the website or the app?
This is not available on the website or the app, however, you can request it by calling us at 1-855-272-2886 or email your request to email@example.com indicating your Name, and Account Number.
How can I payoff my vehicle?
At this time, you cannot payoff your account online, however, you can obtain an estimated payoff amount and instructions on how to process that payoff via the Get a Payoff tab on our website, www.crbauto.com, via the CRB Auto Mobile App, or by calling 1-855-272-2886.
Payoffs can be made by check or certified funds (cashiers check or money order) only. Please send the check or money order payable to Mechanics Bank to the address below. Remember to fill in all sections and write the account number on the check or money order. Do not send cash. Payments can be mailed to:
PO Box 98541
Las Vegas, NV 89193
2500 Paseo Verde Pkwy, Ste 100
Henderson, NV 89074
Can I process multiple transactions in one business day? Is there a daily limit?
Yes, but there is a maximum combined amount of $2,500 in electronic payments that can be applied to your account in a 30 day period. For additional payment options, see the list above or call us at 1-855-272-2886.
Can I use my electronic statement or one viewed from the website or the app to make a mail-in payment?
Using your electronic statement for mailing in your payments may cause a delay in processing. For other payment options, please see the list above or call us at 1-855-272-2886 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your Name and Account Number.
Why am I unable to make a payment online? What options do I have?
If you are having trouble making a payment online, please call us at 1-855-272-2886, or refer to our payment options listed above.
Can I cancel or delete my online one-time payment?
At this time we are unable to cancel a payment once it is submitted.
Can I make a principal payment on the website or mobile app?
No. In order to make a principal only payment, you will need call us at 1-855-272-2886.
I’m on recurring ACH through your website; will I get email confirmations monthly when my payment is withdrawn?
Unfortunately, not at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. However, you may be able to set up an alert with your bank when a withdrawal is made. Please contact your financial institution to see if this service is available.
How do I cancel my recurring ACH?
Recurring ACH can be cancelled on our website or mobile app by navigating to the Payment Center, Recurring payments section.
Can I modify my existing recurring ACH?
Unfortunately No. You must first cancel your existing recurring ACH, wait 3 days and then restart the recurring ACH with the correct modifications.
Why does it take 48 hours for recurring ACH to set-up?
To ensure the accuracy of your information and due to bank processing schedules, the processing time can take up to 48 hours.
How can I opt-out of electronic communications online?
By selecting the Communications and Terms button on the My Info tab. Select the options you would like to opt-out of from the presented menu.
If my loan has a co-borrower, will I be able to update contact information?
To update contact information go to the CRB Auto Customer Website and do the following:
- Login to the CRB Auto Customer Website
- Click “My Info”
- Click “Edit”
- Once you’ve updated your contact information, click “Submit”
When will I receive my electronic statement each month?
eStatements are delivered approximately 2 weeks before your scheduled due date.
Can I sign up for electronic statements (eStatements) without registering on your website?
At this time, enrollment for eStatements is only available by registering on our website or the CRB Auto mobile app.
I have two accounts with CRB Auto, how can I link my accounts?
You can add accounts using the My Accounts tab once you have successfully registered on our website.
I locked myself out of the website or mobile app. How long do I have to wait or can you reset my access?
If you are locked out of the website or mobile app please call us at 1-855-272-2886 to have one of our customer service representatives assist you. Once the password is reset, you will have immediate access to your account.
I’m the co-borrower and I cannot use my information to register the account. Why?
At this time, only the primary account holder can register an account on www.crbauto.com or the CRB Auto Mobile App.
If I have two addresses, which zip code do I use to complete the registration process?
The registration will only recognize the zip code from the primary borrower’s physical address.
My account number online is only 7 digits but when I input this account number into your automated phone system it is not recognized. Why?
The automated phone system requires the 11-digit account number found on your billing statement. The 11-digit account number is the combination of your 7-digit account number found on the website or app and ‘1001’ at the end.
What information will I need to supply to access my account information?
When calling our customer service line, you will need your 11-digit CRB Auto account number or the primary account holder’s social security number. When registering on crbauto.com or via the CRB Auto mobile app, you will need your 7-digit CRB Auto account number, the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security number, and the primary account holder’s zip code.
How can I change my Due Date?
To request a due date change, please contact us at 1-855-272-2886 or email your request to email@example.com. Please include your Name and Account Number with your request.
Will I receive a monthly payment coupon book?
No. CRB Auto issues a monthly statement. The statement typically arrives approximately two weeks prior to your payment due date. You can also enroll in Electronic Statements by registering on our website at www.crbauto.com or via the CRB Auto mobile app.
What are the cutoff times for same-day posting of my payment?
The cutoff for your payment to be posted same day is 7:00 PM PST Monday through Friday, and 4:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday.
How do I request an extension?
Extensions may be granted if certain account criteria is met. To request an extension, please call us 1-855-272-2886. You may also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Name and Account Number with your request.